The Curious Incident: The Conclusion

Saturday, October 2, 2010

For anyone who is reading my blog for the first time, this post won’t make sense without the back story explained here and here.

For the rest of you, it’s time to announce the winning name of my Lost and Found cake server.  I loved all the suggestions you made, but in the end I can’t pass up a clever pun.  Because I bought the original in France … and bought a second one to replace him … and his real identity is a dog …

Ladies and Gentlemen, I introduce Deux-ggy Bowser.

Thanks to Shaz for the amazing idea, and to the rest of you for your suggestions!

8 comments:

Valerie Gamine said...

:D Brilliant name!! I love it.

Jess said...

Excellent choice (that thing is just so darn cute)!

Anonymous said...

That was my favourite name, so glad you chose it, lol. Very clever!

Sue said...

Ha Ha! Very clever:) What a cute cake server!

Hanaâ said...

Ha ha. That's a good one! Love it!

Cakelaw said...

LOL - love it. The pie he is sitting next to looks devine - cherry pie?

Needful Things said...

Love the name! And I love that cake server too!

Jencrafted said...

Haha! That's a perfect name for your cake server. Perfect!

Post a Comment